Popcorn Shop: Tooty Fruity
This flavor is just as fun and beautiful as it sounds. It is a mix of six distinctive fruit flavors to create one vivid and bold snack. Yellow is a sweet, sour lemon, red is a classic tart, cherry, blue is blue-raspberry to make you pucker, green is a Granny Smith flavored green apple, orange is sweet orange, and purple is grape with a fruity punch. Enjoy them one at a time or all at once.
Each bag contains approximately 6 cups of popcorn.
Weight: 7.5 oz
Allergens : Contains Soy and Tree Nuts
Food Values: Gluten Free, Non GMO Corn
Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut Oil, corn syrup solids, sugar, soy lecithin, cream of tartar, dextrose, natural flavors, citric acid, FD&C yellow #6, Malic Acid, FD&C Yellow #S, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C red #3, FD&C Red 240
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size:3.5oz (99g), Amount Per Serving Calories 450, Total Fat 21g(27% DV), Sat. Fat 16g(80% DV), Trans Fat D Cholest. 20mg(7% DV), Sodium 370mg(16% DV), Total Carb. 64g(23% DV), Fiber 4g: 14% DV Total Sugars (53g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars Protein 4g(8% DV), Vit D. Caicium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas..
Delicious and reliable
I enjoyed this treat and it was delivered as promised
I loved this popcorn! I loved how every color was truly a different flavor! It was super fun and i will love to get this again!
Popcorn covered in a fruity topping. Reminds me of fruity pebbles