Popcorn Shop: Strawberry and Chocolate

Popcorn Shop: Strawberry and Chocolate

Regular price $9.00 Sale price $12.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

What could be better than chocolate cover strawberries? Strawberry and Chocolate popcorn! This delicious strawberry popcorn is drizzled in a rich dark chocolate. It is sure to make your taste buds do their happy dance! 

Allergy info: Contains Dairy, Soy and Tree Nuts.  Gluten-Free, Non GMO Corn

Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut Oil, corn syrup solids, sugar, soy lecithin, cream of tartar, dextrose, natural & artificial flavors, citric acid, FD&C red#40,FD&C red#5 FD&C Blue #1. Popcorn, Glycerin, Alcohol, Vegetable oil, cocoa powder, Non-fat Dry milk solids, whey powder, salt.

Amount Per Serving: Calories130, Total Fat6g(8% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g(23% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV) Cholest. 5mg(2% DV), Sodium 105mg ( 5% DV), Total Carb. 18g(7% DV), Fiber 1g(7% DV), Total Sugars (15g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars, Protein 1g(0% DV), Vit. D, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas.,