Popcorn Shop: Lucky Crunch

Popcorn Shop: Lucky Crunch

Regular price $9.00 Sale price $12.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Feeling lucky? Then THIS is the popcorn for you. An amazing mint green popcorn drizzled with premium milk chocolate and the perfect amount of crunch! 

Allergy info: Contains Dairy, Soy and Tree Nuts.  Gluten-Free, Non GMO Corn

Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut Oil, corn syrup solids, sugar, soy lecithin, cream of tartar, dextrose, natural & artificial flavors, citric acid, FD&C red #40, FD&C red #3 FD&C Blue #1. Glycerin, Alcohol, Vegetable oil, cocoa powder, Nonfat dry milk solids, Whey powder, salt.

Amount Per Serving: Calories 130 Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g(23% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV) Cholest. 5mg(2% DV), Sodium 105mg ( 5% DV), Total Carb. 18g(7% DV), Fiber 1g(4% DV), Total Sugars (15g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars, Protein 1g(2% DV), Vit. D, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas.,