Popcorn Shop: Caramel
We have taken this classic flavor and perfected it. We'll even tell you our secret: pure cane sugar and real butter. Our caramel corn is rich, decadent, and delicious beyond your wildest imagination. We can honestly say, we have reached the gourmet gold standard with classic caramel corn.
Each bag contains approximately 6 cups of popcorn.
Weight: 7.5 oz
Allergens: Contains Milk, Soy and Tree Nuts
Food Values: Gluten Free, Non GMO Corn
Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sugar, brown sugar, dark molasses granules (cane sugar, molasses, caramel color), soy lecithin, cream of tartar, butter, vanilla extract..
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size:3.5oz (99g), Amount Per Serving Calories 460, Total Fat 21g(27% DV), Sat. Fat 16g(80% DV), Trans Fat (Og DV), Cholest. 20mg(7% DV), Sodium 370mg(16% DV), Total Carb. 64g (23% DV), Fiber 4g(14% DV), Total Sugars (53g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars, Protein 4g (8% DV), Vit. D, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas.,
Pop corn was so fresh and delish it is a must try I ordered the caramel
Best Caramel Corn
I absolutely love the butter taste of the Caramel Corn. Very good.
Best Caramel Popcorn!
This is truly the best caramel popcorn I've had. I didn't try it for a long time because I figured it was just like any other caramel popcorn. I was wrong! It is somehow sweet and salty, and most importantly, it is so delicious!