Popcorn Shop: Bourbon Pecan
Bourbon Pecan has layers of caramel coated, oak and vanilla flavored popcorn that will cure your sweet tooth without impairing your ability to drive. Mixed in are decadent cinnamon sugar toasted pecans. This dynamic duo is rich in flavor with the perfect amount of crunch. It is certain to become the next classic combination.
Each bag contains approximately 6 cups of popcorn.
Weight: 8 Oz
Allergens: Contains Milk, Soy and Tree Nuts
Food Values: Gluten Free, Non GMO Corn
Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut oil (tree nut), corn syrup solids, sugar, brown sugar, dark molasses granules (cane sugar, molasses, caramel color), soy lecithin, cream of tartar, butter, cinnamon, bourbon extract, real pecans (tree nut)
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size:3.5oz (99g), Amount Per Serving Calories 200, Total Fat 9g(12% DV), Sat. Fat 7g(35% DV), Trans Fat (Og DV), Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 160mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 28g (10% DV), Fiber 2g(7% DV), Total Sugars (23g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars, Protein 2g(4% DV), Vit. D, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas.,
Yummiest popcorn ever!!! I've tried several different brands of popcorn, but Emily's popcorn is consistently fresh and tasty!!
I have tried a lot of popcorn.. and this popcorn oh my gosh. This is the BEST popcorn i have ever had! The cinnamon sugar and pecans were just the perfect flavor! I will get get this for a future gift!
Bourbon Pecan Popcorn
It is now my favorite!!! It has the right amount of sweet and salty.